If you really want to create change in your life, you have to focus on changing your habits, right?
I think we all get this concept, but most people don’t really understand how habits actually work.
Most people just focus on trying to change the behavior and don’t focus on the things that are actually driving the behavior in the first place.
In order to change a habit, you first have to understand how the habit is created in the first place.
You have to go deeper and get to the root cause of the habit.
Today on the podcast, I take you on a deep dive into understanding how habits really work so you can create the change you want in your life and make those changes last.
The Running Lean Coaching Group is now OPEN!
Your monthly membership gets you:
- The self-paced, online Weight Loss Training Course for Runners
- Achieving the Impossible course – Create an Extraordinary Life by Going After Unrealistic Goals
- Weekly live coaching with Patrick to get personal guidance and feedback
- Support and encouragement from a community of like-minded runners
- Accountability to keep you on track and always moving toward your goals
- 24/7 access to all of the coaching call replays so you can catch anything you miss
- The most cost-effective way to get the results you want!
Interested in one-on-one coaching with me? Get the personalized guidance, support, and accountability you need to dial in your macros, become fat-adapted, and do it in a way that supports your long-term health and fitness goals. Learn more and apply for personal coaching here: www.runningleanpodcast.com/coaching
Be sure to join the discussion in the Running Lean Community on Facebook! If you listen to this podcast, you HAVE to come check out our Facebook group, the two go hand-in-hand. Join here (it’s totally free!): www.facebook.com/groups/runninglean
Haven’t left a review yet? All you need to do is go to www.runningleanpodcast.com/itunes, scroll down, and tap the stars! You can also write a quick review. Thank you for your support of the show!