As we come to the end of the #DryJulyChallenge, I’d love to know how it went for you.
How was your experience giving up alcohol for a month?
What’s changed? Are you sleeping better? Do you have more energy? Are your workouts better? Do you just feel better overall?
A lot of people are asking themselves…now what? Do I keep going?
Whether or not you choose to continue abstaining from alcohol, I want to make one thing very clear: you don’t have to commit to never drinking again.
I think a lot of people get stuck on this idea of you can either drink or not drink and there’s no middle ground.
This is the all-or-nothing mentality and it can make changing a habit feel extremely daunting.
So in this episode, I’m taking a deep dive into the all-or-nothing mentality and proposing what might be a more effective way to change a habit.
The Running Lean Monthly Coaching Group is now OPEN for enrollment!
Your monthly membership gets you:
- The self-paced, online Weight Loss Training Course for Runners
- Achieving the Impossible course – Create an Extraordinary Life by Going After Unrealistic Goals
- Weekly live coaching with Patrick to get personal guidance and feedback
- Support and encouragement from a community of like-minded runners
- Accountability to keep you on track and always moving toward your goals
- 24/7 access to all of the coaching call replays so you can catch anything you miss
- The most cost-effective way to get the results you want!
Interested in one-on-one coaching with me? Get the personalized guidance, support, and accountability you need to dial in your macros, become fat-adapted, and do it in a way that supports your long-term health and fitness goals. Learn more and apply for personal coaching here: www.runningleanpodcast.com/coaching
Be sure to join the discussion in the Running Lean Community on Facebook! If you listen to this podcast, you HAVE to come check out our Facebook group, the two go hand-in-hand. Join here (it’s totally free!): www.facebook.com/groups/runninglean
Haven’t left a review yet? All you need to do is go to www.runningleanpodcast.com/itunes, scroll down, and tap the stars! You can also write a quick review. Thank you for your support of the show!